Buy an NFT means supporting:
3rd may 2022
World press freedom day 2022
May 1st, 2022
Universal Declaration of Human Rights – Article 19 :
« Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers. »
Currently, what do we observe? Limitations, censorship and self-censorship, compromissions…
By standardizing, Freedom of opinion compromises itself, diluted into volunteer servitude, near to bow under affinitarian claims.
As La Boetie told: « Be resolved to serve no more, and there you are, free ».
Editorial cartoons, satire and caricature are part of the fundamental right to freedom of speech. A right which serves the people, democracy and freedom of opinion.
On this matter, those who wield the verb and the pen know how risky it can be, for their freedom, even their life, make the choice to denounce infamies. Nowadays, censorship thrives worldwide, as 70% of the world population live under totalitarianism.
To be the aegis of freedom, is to protect the right to draw and share, to stand for open-mindedness and freedom of opinion.
It’s to choose democracy in any circumstance.
Grafonage is aimed to:
- value the creation and work of editorial cartoonists, caricaturists etc.;
- escape censorship and corruption, through data storage decentralisation;
- rely on the blocchain, this fiducial and probatory structure, digitalized and decentralised;
- araise a universal principle in a contract, according to the saying « code is law »;
- create a droit de suite for the artists and beneficiaries through NFT.
Grafonage propose to volunteer artists of the world to save as NFT some of their artworks to be sold.
Far beyond owning a digital unique artwork, to acquire a NFT engage a :
- support to the author-artist,
- support to freedom of speech,
- support to the freedom of expanding the messages that change the world, for the better !